The following mobile water heaters are manufactured in Germany:- www.winegrowers.info
Winegrowers Supplies - Heaters for producing hot water
These are electrical heaters which can produce water at up to 90 °C.
All are 380 volts 3-phase, with an integral water tank (80 litres) and an integral pump (up to 2800 litres/hour at 3 bar).
HW09: 9 kWatt, 3975 Euros
HW18: 18 kWatt, 5015 Euros
HW24: 24 kWatt, 6075 Euros
If the hot water is to be used to heat 'spring water' in a large tank, which afterwards is to be used for sparging, then to calculate the power required we need to know:-
- the volume of water in the 'Hot Liquor' tank,
- the size of the tank cooling jacket or internal heat exchanger,
- the thickness of insulation on the tank,
- the temperature of the incoming water,
- the temperature required to be achieved (eg. 75 °C),
- in how many hours the heating should take place.
Alternatively, an electrical steam generator or a pasteuriser boiler powered by Propane gas or Diesel can be used.
In any case the tank must have a slow mixer to move the water during heating/cooling, otherwise there can be a large temperature difference within the tank.
Prices shown are exclusive of Vat.
Delivery will need to be charged at cost.
The following mobile water heaters are manufactured in Germany:-