- Manual bottle filling equipment
Professional gravity fillers, consistent accurate filling.
- easy adjustment of filling height, adjustable stop level for each individual filling head,
- automatically starts filling when the bottle is under the filling head,
- automatically stops when the bottle is full to the set height.
- tray adjusts for different height bottles.
RV-4 with 4 nozzles (up to 480 litres/hr), 1225 Euros
- this includes an internal ball-float-valve to cut flow when the header tank is full.
- or an electronic float-valve with control cable to switch a pump off/on automatically, 320 Euros extra.
- the inlet has a GEKA couling, or a stainless steel hose-tail for 20 mm id hose.
- rubber spacers for adjustment of the fill level.
- standard nozzles are 14 mm diameter, for bottle neck internal diameter from 16 to 28 mm.
- optional nozzles 10 mm diameter, 127 Euros each.
- easy adjustment of bottle height: 200 to 420 mm.
- optional stainless steel stand on wheels, 248 Euros.
- 600 x 600 x 1500 mmH, weighs 30 kilos.
RV-6 with 6 nozzles (up to 720 litres/hr), only available with stainless steel stand on wheels, 1919 Euros
with 4 nozzles (up to 480 litres/hr), 1289 Euros
with 6 nozzles (up to 720 litres/hr), 1689 Euros
- optional internal ball-float-valve to cut flow when the header tank is full, 150 Euros extra.
- alternatively an electronic float-valve with control cable to switch a pump off/on automatically, 440 Euros extra.
- the inlet has a stainless steel hose-tail for 20 mm id hose.
- new type of filling nozzle with s/s clamp for accurate and fast adjustment of the fill level.
- bottle neck internal diameter from 16 to 28 mm.
- Viton seals, suitable for hot filling.
- steamable pvc tubes on all filling heads.
- easy adjustment of bottle height: 200 to 500 mm.
- optional - wide rubber nozzles for bottle neck internal
diameter 15 to 45 mm, or 16 to 60 mm, 33 Euros each.
Note: The fill level is embossed in the glass on the bottom of the bottle (e.g. 75 cle @ 63 mm). This
is adjusted by the depth that the filling valve goes inside the bottle; if the filling valve is deeper then the fill level is lower.
To adjust how far the filling nozzle goes into the bottle: slide the black rubber konus (tapered nozzle) down. Undo the small stainless steel
screw-bolt on the black 'collar' that's just above the konus. Slide the collar
upwards or downwards and lock it's position with the small screw-bolt. Repeat this until you have the correct fill level.
optional Bag-in-box filling outlet on the right side, with a valve to start/stop the flow, 170 Euros extra.
optional floor stand:-
for filler with 4 nozzles, 345 Euros
for filler with 6 nozzles, 360 Euros
Prices shown are exclusive of Vat.
Delivery will need to be charged at cost.